Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
At Pest Free Home we recognise our responsibilities for corporate social responsibility. The Directors commit to bring our corporate social responsibility statement to the attention of the PestFreeHome team, our customers and clients through various communication methods.
Our policy will be regularly reviewed and monitored to ensure that our commitment to the environment and ethics are as up to date and forward thinking as possible.
Our environmental policy
We believe that it is essential that both as a company and as individuals we operate in an environmentally conscious manner. Our aim is to minimise the impact our business and its activities has on the environment wherever possible.
We recognise our impact on the environment comes from:
- Electricity to operate office equipment and lighting and gas for heating
- The various uses of water in the office
- Resources such as paper and packaging materials
- Waste including paper, plastic, and consumable I.T equipment.
Travel by air, road and rail to visit clients
Our objectives are to
- Continually monitor and evaluate our energy use
- Ensure all electrical items including lights are turned off when not in use
- Avoid unnecessary travel by using electronic communication, telephone and video conferencing
- Use the most environmentally friendly mode of transport
- Reduce the amount of paper we use by using recycled paper wherever possible
- Take a proactive approach to recycling all items that can be recycled.
Through following the above activities we aim to operate in the environmentally sensitive manner.
Our Ethical Position
We will maintain the highest level of professionalism towards our clients, suppliers and staff along with others that we interact with. We will respect and admire the cultural differences that exist in our world and support the principle of freedom for all. The concept of mutual respect is one of our guiding principles and we expect our employees to abide by company rules and to be honest and considerate in their roles. We take pride in being involved in projects that bring improvement to the lives of citizens in the developing world and will continue to offer our services and skills for their benefit.